Spokane Public Radio is building an endowment and a planned giving program in order to sustain and grow its service to the Northwest.
For the purpose of reporting contributions to a charitable organization, Spokane Public Radio is a recognized 501 (c) 3 organization.
Legal Name: Spokane Public Radio
Tax ID: 23-7097524
Address: 1229 N Monroe Street, Spokane WA, 99201
Phone: (509 or 800) 328-5729
There are many ways to support Spokane Public Radio.
Pledge or Donate:
- Online Gift -- your information is well protected with a secure connection.
- Download a Printable Pledge Form here.
- Call the Station to Pledge - we'll either take payment on the phone or we'll mail you a reminder later. In the Spokane area, call 328-5729, or toll-free at 800-328-5729.
- Mail a Pledge and/or payment to Spokane Public Radio at 1229 N. Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99201.
- Sustaining Membership - Recurring Monthly Donations , 3 ways to become a Sustaining Member. Download the EFT form here.
- Double your donation with matching funds from your employer.
- Turn your donation into a Challenge during the on-air pledge drive. Contact Linda Stowe and download a Challenge Form here.
- Join the elite group of Sound Circle donors with a gift of $1000 or more.
- Gift of Stock -- your broker can arrange it with SPR's Broker, Bruce or Brian Pedey at DA Davidson, # 72746594, DTC # 0361
- Gift of your Car -- the Vehicle Donation program will pick up a donated vehicle, sell it, and give the proceeds to us!
- Underwrite Programs -- give your business a valuable association with Spokane Public Radio.
Give the gift of your time.